Dr. Marshall Goldsmith has been recognized as one of the Top Ten Business Thinkers in the World and the top-rated executive coach at the Thinkers50 ceremony in London since 2011. Published in 2015, his book Triggers is a Wall Street Journal and New York Times #1 Bestseller! He’s also the author of New York Times best seller and #1 Wall Street Journal Business Book What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, winner of the Harold Longman Award as Best Business Book of the Year.
With a PhD from UCLA, Marshall is a pioneer 360-degree feedback as a leadership development tool. His early efforts in providing feedback and then following-up with executives to measure changes in behavior were precursors to what eventually evolved as the field of executive coaching. With nearly 40 years of hands-on experience, Marshall Goldsmith is the leading expert on leadership and coaching for behavioral change.
World-renowned business educator and coach, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the leading expert in his field. His singular ability to get results for top leaders has drawn over 150 CEOs and their management teams to address change in the workplace. They want what Dr. Goldsmith offers: practical and proven methods.
- Delivering keynote speeches about leadership and coaching for professional associations, executive groups and human resource organizations.
- Providing top-rated leadership training for executives and high-potential leaders.
- Teaching leaders and HR professionals to become great coaches.
- Helping large organizations establish a peer coaching process.
- Coaching for leadership that ensures executives achieve and sustain long-term, positive behavioral change.
- Maintaining a worldwide network of coaching resources to help address clients’ leadership development needs.
- Building teamwork through the unique “team building without time wasting” process.
- Developing customized Leader of the Future profiles that describe the desired behaviors (or competencies) of future leaders in the organization.
- Designing customized 360° Leader of the Future inventories that reinforce leadership profiles.
- Delivering leadership training that helps leaders align their behaviors with their organization’s Leader of the Future profile.
- Following-up and measuring the results of coaching or training through the mini-survey process.
What People Say About Marshall View More
We were a very successful team who took our performance to the next level. With Marshall’s help we identified our two areas and went to work. We used everyone’s help and support, exceeded our improvement expectations and had fun! A team’s dedication to continuous improvement combined with Marshall’s proven process ROCKS!
I have had the great fortune of working with Marshall for several years. He has helped me in so many ways. Triggers represents a natural progression in Marshall’s work and many of the ideas in it have already helped me and many of his other clients. As with all of his books, I know that Marshall’s focused, practical and insightful approach will help you in leadership, but even more important, it can help you in life!
Marshall’s coaching invites leaders to focus relentlessly on their behavior. The leader’s behavior as well as the team’s behavior become the basis for great results and continuous improvement. This will be key to success for the connected, global, knowledge-driven companies of the future.